What do you do with your valuables while at the beach?
Store all your items in a waterproof bag
Whether you’re planning to go for a swim or not, a waterproof bag is a great option for the beach as it protects your items not just from any splashes of water, but also from sand and dirt. Waterproof bags are secure, easy to use, and durable so last for ages.
Where is the safest place to hide valuables at the beach?
12 – Hide Your Valuables in the Sand Under a Beach Towel
If you have some small valuables, try putting them in a lockable beach bag or anti theft beach bag, then burying this under a few layers of sand, before finally laying your beach towel over the top of it.
We offer you some smart tips and preventative solutions to avoid being robbed on the beach:
- Using storage media.
- Fix or secure your items somewhere.
- Swim in “shifts”
- Do not expose your personal items in plain sight.
- Socializing on the beach saves.
How do you protect your belongings at the beach alone?
Some options include leaving your valuables in a drybag and wearing them, burying them in sand or a waterproof pocket beach towel, asking a friend or family member to watch your things, taking turns in a group of friends and having someone else look after the things that you leave behind, packing some items in Pringles ..
How do you hide valuables at the beach?
Put your things in a zipper-lock plastic bag and bury the bag in the sand, underneath your towel. It’s also a good idea to safety pin a string between the bag and your towel so you don’t forget it’s down there. Get a beach safe. It doesn’t take too much effort to find beach safes for sale.
What to Do with Your Stuff
- Waterproof bag with lanyard. “
- Leave valuables behind. “
- Make your stuff look like trash. “
- Rent a chair and umbrella. “
- Befriend a family. “
- Keep an eye out. “
- Don’t take anything you don’t want to lose. “
- Hide your things in plain sight. “
Where should I put my phone at the beach?
Keep your phone out of direct sun
Overheating can cause the adhesive that holds your phone’s components together to disintegrate and even damage some of the hardware inside. Leave your phone in the shade or tucked away in your beach bag when you’re not using it.
Is it OK to go to the beach alone?
It’s okay if you need to ease into being alone at the beach. Maybe your first few solo beach visits involve just a quick dip in the water and don’t include laying out in the sun, or perhaps you bring a modest cover-up or dress fully after swimming.
What do you do with your phone and wallet at the beach?
Don’t leave your valuables exposed – if you must leave your valuables, at least, tuck them under a beach towel. If the item is larger, dig down a little in the sand so the towel remains flat when placed over it. If you have electronics place them in a large zip-lock style bag and bury it, then cover with a beach towel.
How to keep your phone safe at the beach
- Put your phone in a zip-close bag. This is an easy and inexpensive way to protect your smartphone.
- Keep your phone out of direct sun.
- Put tape over any openings.
- Make a clever hiding place.
- Don’t leave your phone in the car.
- Get your phone insured.
Where do you put your belongings at the beach?
Put your things in a zipper-lock plastic bag and bury the bag in the sand, underneath your towel. It’s also a good idea to safety pin a string between the bag and your towel so you don’t forget it’s down there. Get a beach safe.12 Ways to Keep Your Valuables Safe at the Beach
- 1 – Invest in a Waterproof Smartphone Pouch.
- 2 – Invest in a Waterproof Dry Bag.
- 3 – Leave Valuable Possessions at Home.
- 4 – Choose a Beach with Lockers.
- 5 – Rent a Paddleboard or Kayak.
- 6 – Pick a Spot Near People or Sit Near the Lifeguard.